FX 3 Disc is a versatile hybrid bike that's primed for performance, comfort, and utility. It has features like a lightweight aluminum frame, a carbon fork, a 1x drivetrain, and powerful disc brakes that stop in any weather. It's a commuting pro if you want it to be, or the perfect fitness companion on pavement and rail trails.
You're a commuter or fitness rider who’s having fun spending more time in the saddle. You want a great-looking bike that's versatile, comfortable, and built with quality parts that will perform on longer rides.
A lightweight aluminum frame, a carbon fork, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a simple 1x drivetrain that ditches the front derailleur for less clutter and easier operation. Don't worry, with the wide-range 11-46 cassette still gives you all the gears you need to conquer hills and crush flats. Plus, a vibration-absorbing handlebar and ergonomic grips for more comfort on every ride.
FX 3 Disc is a lightweight and fast fitness bike, commuter, and neighborhood cruiser all in one. For all the great things about this bike, the best tech upgrade is the simple-yet-capable 1x10 drivetrain.
- The 1x drivetrain gives you all the gears you need and none you don’t
- It's easy to accessorize with a MIK rear rack, a kickstand, fenders, lights, and more!
- It's versatile and does whatever you want it to do, whether that's riding for fitness, commuting, or cruising to the farmer's market to pick up groceries
- The cables are routed internally, which protects them from the elements and adds to the bike's sleek look
- You can pair FX with your smartphone and send your ride data to your favorite fitness app when you add DuoTrap S