COACHSMART CYCLOCOMPUTER DISPLAY OC ANT+ LEV
- The OC (Orbea Components) ANT+ LEV display is designed to be used with Orbea ebikes equipped with the MAHLE Ebikemotion® X35 system
- The head unit pairs to the system via ANT+ LEV and allows for the visualization of the system´s information, while also enabling the rider to change between assist levels from the unit itself
- The system´s most relevant information can thus be accessed without using the MAHLE Ebikemotion® mobile app.
- The use of the MAHLE Ebikemotion® mobile app to record an activity, navigation and other functions is still possible while the system is connected via ANT+ to the OC display.
- Both connections may be used at the same time, allowing the rider to enjoy all the functionalities and data visualization without having to mount the smartphone on the handlebar during the activity.
- Other ANT+ sensors can also be connected to the OC ANT+ head unit for data visualization while riding (cadence, speed, heart rate, etc).
- The OC ANT+ LEV display can be used on ebikes from other brands equipped with an ANT+ ready MAHLE Ebikemotion® X35 system.
X35 SYSTEM DATA VISIBLE ON THE OC ANT+ LEV DISPLAY
-X35 battery level.
-Total system odometry.
-Current assist level.
The OC ANT+ LEV display unit also allows for the assist levels to be changed from the unit itself.
X35 SYSTEM COMPATIBLE VERSIONS.
The OC ANT+ LEV display can only be paired to Orbea ebikes that are equipped with an ANT+ version of the X35 system.
All X35 equipped Orbea ebikes from MY2020 onwards have ANT+ LEV connectivity from the factory. If your bicycle belongs to the 2020 or following ranges, the OC ANT+ LEV display can be connected without any updates to your system. If in doubt of what range your ebike belongs to, consult with us or with your Orbea distributor.