The Profil Design V2 AL Aerobar is designed to help you go fast. Redesigned from previous versions, the V2 reintroduces Profile Design's low stack support and places the extensions under the base bar. This not only makes the bars much more comfortable, but also makes them more aerodynamic and stiff.
The V2 extensions are based on Profile Design's next-level T2 extensions, with an ergonomic, higher S-Bend construction that reduces fatigue over long distances in the aero position. The bar's 6061-T6 aluminum construction provides stiffness and strength without an ugly weight penalty or hefty price tag.
The bars are easy to clip onto 26 and 31.8mm handlebars and the replaceable arm pads provide comfort and vibration protection on any triathlon or time trial course.
- L1 bracket with 35mm stack height when combined with F19a armrest
- The 40 mm extension is specially designed to be mounted under the base bar
- F19a armrests with fore/aft and rotary adjustment
- F19 pads are antibacterial and antimicrobial to stay fresher longer
- Velcro-Back pads are made from EVA foam with a Lycra cover
- Electrodes are easily replaceable
- Bracket Material: 6061-T6 Forged Aluminum
- Armrest Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Extension Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Fits 26.0mm and 31.8mm bars
- Weight: 500g