ABUS Ultra 410 Mini
Featuring a simple, strong and aggressive design, the Ultra 410 is the ideal entry level u-lock and rounds out the Super Ultimate and Ultimate line-up in. It's simple design conceals a number of high-tech advancements in security.
The 12mm double-bolting temper hardened steel shackle extends all the way through the lock body providing excellent protection against cutting and torsion attacks in a simple yet innovative design.
The patented double layer wafter key cylinder features an easy to use reversible key and a 6 wafer cylinder. The addition of decoy cuttings further increases security and resistance to picking.
The Ultra 410 uses a very easy to mount, rattle free SH bracket and comes in a full range of mini and standard sizes.
- 12mm round shackle
- Innovative soft touch housing cover prevents damage to paint
- Shackle, body, and supporting elements made from temper hardened steel for cut and torsion resistance
- Pass-through shackle provides anti-twist protection
- SH 34 bracket mounts easily to frames with a 24-35mm diameter
- Patented Double layered cylinder with special wafers and additional decoy cuttings protects against picking